My Experience Seeing Adele LIVE

19:43




For my birthday in December my parents very kindly got me tickets to go and see Adele! I hadn't asked for much for my birthday, and to get Adele tickets was completely unexpected, and a very pleasant surprise. Fast forward 3 months and the day had come for my concert!



I've been lucky enough to go to a few concerts before so I kind of knew what to expect, but I couldn't help but worry if Adele would be as good live as she sounds on her albums, because I didn't want to be disappointed. I definitely had nothing to worry about, she was absolutely incredible!!

Me and my mum arrived at the Genting Arena in Birmingham at around 6:30 and had a wander around the venue and got a drink. I was really impressed with how friendly all of the volunteers and staff were, from  the security people checking bags and doing pat downs, to the people who served me my cup of tea (I know, what a wild night!!). We then went and sat down, and it turned out we had amazing seats! We were right at the front of the banked seats, so we were able to see the stage really well and we weren't up in the gods either! I've still got no idea how my mum bagged those tickets, I was very impressed!


The concert was hands down one of the best I've ever been to. Her voice was absolutely flawless, and her chatty bits in between songs were so funny, and she seemed so down to earth. She invited people up on stage, posed for selfies, and told us about her life. It felt more like we were out for drinks with her rather than at a concert, because she made such an effort to engage with us and make us feel like friends rather than fans. She played all my favourite oldies, and all of the ones of her new album sounded incredible. My favourite on 25 has to be Send My Love, so upbeat and catchy and empowering!

(Apologies for the blurry photos I was too excited, and the lighting kept changing with the spotlights so it was quite challenging to get decent photos! You get the idea though!)





Have you ever been to a concert? Who was it? If not, who would you like to see in concert? Hope you're having a fabulous day.




You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I went to Adele's concert at the Genting Arena as well- it was UH-MAZ-ING!!!

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe