LIFE UPDATE: Week from hell

20:42

Hey everyone,

Today is Saturday. It's been a little while since I've blogged, and there are a few reasons for that.

This week, my life has changed dramatically.

So basically, Sunday (July 6th), I got my results, and found out that I got my IB diploma. I was super happy but slightly concerned, as I had planned on having to retake exams *and therefore would still be around for my friends & family & job & boyfriend* by taking a gap year.

So then my boyfriend and I broke up on the same day. Which has sucked. And still sucks. I'm struggling to come to terms with it. I miss him a lot but I want him to be happy, even if him being happy no longer involves me :(

So I've been seeing friends since, and working, and I'm doing ok. I miss him though :(

And then on Thursday I found out I got into my top choice university, so I'm off to the University of Surrey!

Please let me know what your plans are for September and whether or not your life has changed dramatically recently. Also, I'm hoping to do some univeristy getting ready blog posts/videos on youtube, would that be helpful for some of you?

What a roller coaster of emotions :/

Zoe xxx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. When one bad things happens a better situation occurs. Keep your head up and don't worry too much about that boy. Hope you feel better.

    loyaltofashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much :) It's slow going but I do feel a bit better :) xx

      Delete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe