Meet The Blogger

14:37

So it's been almost a year since I started this blog, and lo and behold, I've not posted a single post since I wrote that introductory one.

I think, to be perfectly honest, it was a bit ambitious to start a blog in my last year of secondary school. I had many stressful cramming sessions, so much homework, and blogging definitely got pushed into the back of my mind. But it never really left, I have been itching to properly start it up again.

I've been reading many blog posts by people such as Niomi Smart, Louise (Sprinkle of Glitter), and Zoe Sugg, and they've definitely inspired me to sit down and do some serious writing.

Also, as I've done school now, I've got quite a lot of time on my hands with which to write. I find it very theraputic, and have a lot to share with the world, so I figured a blog would be a good place to start.

So, a bit more about me:

My name's Zoe (obviously).
I'm 17.
I live in England.
I'm famous for starting projects & never finishing them *but I am absolutely DETERMINED to keep this blog up!!!*
I have really long curly (untameable) blonde/brown hair, that I really struggle to deal with, so I'm always looking for new styles to try *hint hint, if you have any nice ones, PLEASE let me know so I can try them out!*

Some favourites of mine:
Book: Perks of being a wallflower // The Fault In Our Stars // To Kill a Mockingbird
Film: TFIOS // Brave // Perks of being a wallflower
Disney Princess: Merida
Song: Fix You // Little Things
Makeup item: Lipstick (particularly Revlon) // mascara (I love maybelline mascaras)

If you have any other questions/things you'd like to know about me, then please let me know!

Zoe xxx

WHERE ELSE TO FIND ME:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/mynameiszoeee
Tumblr: http://mynameiszoeee1.tumblr.com/
Instagram: http://instagram.com/mynameiszoeee

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe