Creativity

21:51

Source: http://www.mhonorato.com/creativity/
I'm having a bit of a burst of creativity at the moment, there are so many things I want to try and to blog about. It excites me so much, I'm serious about blogging this time, and I can't wait to keep up this momentum.

When one of these creative bursts hits, I try to make the most of it, by sitting down with a nice cuddly blanket, a big cup of tea and some relaxing songs, and I just write. I can just sit there for hours, and read and write blog posts, queue posts, plan the content for my blog for the next few months, and just get so much done. If only I was that motivated to do my uni work!

Just a random little post that I wanted to upload. What gets you in the mood for being creative? How do you utilise that creativity?

Love,
Zoe xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe