Song of the week: Uptown Funk

20:52



Hello everyone!

I'm starting a new set of blog posts where I feature one new song every week. This weeks song has to be Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson and Bruno Mars.



The video as of now has over 113 million views since its release in November. 

It's been in the UK charts for 6 weeks now, with 5 weeks at number 1. 

The song has been covered by many people including Fleur East on the X Factor, and Fall Out Boy on BBC Radio 1 Live Lounge

I absolutely love this song, it reminds me of uni and my flatmates, we're always singing along to it!

Other songs I've been loving this week:

  • When I Find Love Again // James Blunt
  • Photograph // Ed Sheeran
  • Pumpin Blood // NONONO
  • Gold // Imagine Dragons
  • Afterlife // Ingrid Michaelson
  • Immortals // Fall Out Boy
  • Say You Love Me // Jessie Ware
  • 6 Words // Wretch 32
_________________________________
In other news, I've created a schedule for my posts, so I'll be posting a song of the week every Tuesday, and I'll post a beauty/fashion/miscellaneous post every Saturday. 

That's it from me for now, I'll speak to you again on Saturday with a brand new post :) 

Love, 
Zoe 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe