June Favourites

12:00





Wow it has been a long time since I've done a favourites post! My last one was way back at the end of November, so I figured I was well overdue an update, and thought I'd tell you all the things I've been loving this month!

My first favourite is a book, which is Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell (who actually liked my tweet recently so I got very excited lol). I've read a few of her books before and absolutely loved them every time, so it didn't take me long to get into this book. I adored the characters and I was absolutely gutted when it ended because I completely fell in love with the story.

In terms of makeup favourites this month my first favourite is the Makeup Revolution baked highlighter in Golden Lights. This is a lovely shimmery champagne highlighter, it's so pigmented that it needs a light hand so as to not look like a glitterball. My only gripe with this product is the packaging, it feels quite flimsy, and the writing on the front is already coming off only after about a month of having it!

Another product from Makeup Revolution is the blush palette in Blush Queens. I really like this, it's really subtle, and a couple of the shades make really natural highlighters. I do wish there were one or two matte shades in this palette, but this one is so gorgeous I don't mind! I use almost every colour on it apart from the darkest one. I have my eye on the Hot Spice blush palette next, and also on the I Heart Makeup Blushing Hearts.

My next favourite is the MUA Hall of Fame eyeshadow palette. There are some great shimmery (but not chunky) shades, the pigmentation is really nice, and they don't crease much at all either. It was such a cheap palette, and I'm definitely going to get some more! A few on my list are the LUXE eyeshadow palette in Utopia (which looks absolutely stunning), and also the palette called Romantic Efflorescence. They're such good value for money, I can't wait to try these out! Let me know if you have any recommendations from MUA, or from any of the other brands I've mentioned, as I'm in the market for some new makeup!

A couple of months ago I upgraded my phone (only to an iPhone 5S so don't get too excited), and I'm so happy with it, it's so much faster than my old one and my apps work quicker and it's just generally a really great phone and a great size, it's fast and the photo quality is great, perfect for out and about photos. Going along with the phone theme, I've been loving snapchat this month, it's been a great way to document my year, and I do love the odd snapchat filter! I also have a couple of app favourites this month, the first being Instagram (if you don't follow me then click here!), I've posted quite a few pictures this month. I've also been loving the game Disney Magic Kingdoms, which (as a hardcore Disney fan) is right up my street!!

My food favourite this month is Prezzo, which my boyfriend took me to as a treat for finishing exams. I had been a couple of times before, and this time I tried the mushroom risotto with spinach (which was to die for), and then had the banoffee tiramisu for dessert, which is up there with one of the yummiest things I've ever eaten. It was incredible.

I have several song favourites this month, including Wherever I Go // One Republic and This Girl // Kungs & Cookin' On 3 Burners. I'm going to do a June Playlist post in the next few days, so look out for that to see what else I've been listening to this month!

Those are my favourites this month. What have you been loving? Link your posts down below so I can have a look!

Love,






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe