Song of the week: Hold my Hand

18:24

This week my song of the week is Hold My Hand by Jess Glynne. I like other songs she's done (Real Love, Right Here etc), and this one is really fun to sing along to when it comes on the radio. I've been a bit bored of the music in the charts recently, so this song has given me something new to enjoy!


Other songs I've been loving this week:

  • Don't Stop // 5SOS
  • Bloodstream // Ed Sheeran
  • Don't Be Gone too Long // Chris Brown & Ariana Grande
  • Higher // Sigma & Labrinth
  • Style // Taylor Swift

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Ed sheeran is amazing! http://coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, he's incredible isn't he! I'd love to have the opportunity to see him live :O xx

      Delete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe