5 product face for summer (All drugstore)

17:00

*Apologies for my dirty makeup brushes, haven't got around to cleaning them in a while...*

Today I thought I'd show you the makeup products I've been using religiously in the summer months. My makeup usually takes me around 5 minutes on a good day, as it's very basic, and really not too much fuss. After all, I'm always super tired in the morning so I like a routine that won't eat in to my sleep time! This whole look costs just over £25, which is an added bonus really!

So after my skincare routine, I go in with my trusty Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation (£8.99) in the shade True Ivory (aka the palest shade they do..). This has been the only foundation I've used in months, as I love the coverage and I like the way it makes my skin look nice and dewy. The ONLY quibble I have with it is it's very slightly pink toned, which in some lights isn't great, but it's only the slightest tinge that I get away with it most of the time. If you're interested in a full review and comparison of this foundation then check out my post on Rimmel foundations.

Then I (sometimes) set the foundation with the Rimmel Clear Complexion powder (£3..99) in translucent. I really like this powder, which I recently repurchased it as my last one got smashed. It's really inexpensive and works quite well at setting my makeup for the days when it's hot out. If I'm only going out for a couple of hours I sometimes decide to skip this step to give my skin more of a dewy and natural finish which is nice for the summertime.

After that I line my eyes with the Natural Collection liquid eyeliner (£1.99), which is really really cheap, and has a really thin brush that is great for fitting it on my eyelids, and adds a bold line which makes my eyelashes pop more.

Next I use my Collection Supersize Fat Lash mascara (£2.99), which I got for free ages ago in a Boots offer. I was really surprised with how bold and voluminous it makes my lashes. It's great for length too, and it makes them really black which I like.

And lastly I finish with my trusty Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick (£7.49) in Demure (which they've discontinued!! *Sob*). It's my perfect shade, and it's the first makeup item I've ever bought. I adore the Revlon lipsticks and am going to buy loads more!




What 5 products do you use for minimal makeup?

Love,


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe