Mini Haul

17:00



Hi everyone! Today I thought I'd share with you some of the things I've been buying in the last few weeks.

The first thing I got was these pair of patterned joggers/leggings from Primark, which cost £7. They're high-waisted, and super comfy which is great, and they can be dressed up or down which is really good.

Then I got a top from River Island, which was in the sale for £7. It's a simple black crop top with a racer back, and it's super cute!


 Next I bought these pretty rings in New Look. They were £3.99 for this pack of 6, and they're really pretty and dainty, and will instantly add a little something extra to an outfit. Plus all of my other jewellery is silver so it'll go very nicely!


I also bought this mug in Sainsbury's, with lots of pretty pastel beach houses on. They always have such cute kitchen ware, so I'm going to have to go back and get more! My mug obsession is getting out of hand now!
What've you been buying recently? Or eyeing up in the shops?

Thanks for reading,
Zoe xxx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Wow Zoe, the top and the pants will go very well in one outfit! Lovely haul!

    Rachel x
    thehappybits.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I thought the same, they'll make a really nice outfit! Now I just need some nice shoes to go with it :P xxx

      Delete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe