My Travel Wishlist

17:00

Source
I've been really lucky in my life to be able to travel quite a bit in my life, and I've also lived in several countries. I've definitely got the wanderlust bug however, as I'm desperate to go travelling again as I've not been on a proper holiday in a couple of years now. I've been compiling a list of all the places I'd love to travel to, and I thought I'd share it with you!

Europe
Bath
Scotney Castle
Oxford
Bournemouth
Brighton
Prime Meridian line
Isle of Skye
Tobermory
Dublin
Cork
Nice
Versailles
Madrid
Barcelona
Valencia
Athens
Mykonos
Lisbon
Warsaw
Amsterdam
Berlin
Hamburg
Luxembourg
Zurich
Geneva
Zermatt
Milan
Florence
Rome
Venice
Cinque Terre
Umbria
Vatican City
Coliseum
Tower of Pisa
Oslo
Stockholm
Copenhagen
Vienna
Helsinki
Reykjavik
Blue Lagoon

Asia
Bangkok
Maldives
Ha Noi
Ho Chi Minh City
Beijing
Shanghai
Angkor Wat
Tokyo
Dubai
Bali
Singapore
New Delhi
Amritsar
Agra
Kuala Lumpur

Australasia
Gold Coast
Sydney
Melbourne
Adelaide
Uluru
Great Barrier Reef
Wellington
Aukland
Mt Cook National Park
Tahiti

The Americas
Yosemite National Park
Hawaii
Alaska
Los Angeles
Grand Canyon
Hollywood
Newfoundland & Labrador
Nova Scotia
New Brunswick
PEI
Pink Sand Beach, Bahamas
Horseshoe Bay
Galapagos Islands
Machu Picchu
Torres del Paine
Easter Island
Rio de Janeiro
Iguazu Falls
The Baths, British Virgin Island
Varadero Beach Cuba

Africa
Cairo
Luxor
Egyptian pyramids
La Digue, Seychelles
Victoria Falls
Chimfunshi
Zambezi River
Kafue National Park
Cape Town
Johannesburg

**This is by no means a completed list, I'll 100% be adding to this list!**

Where are you from? Where was your favourite place you've ever travelled? 
Where would you like to travel in the future?

Love,


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe