Aaaand she's back (Blogmas 2015)

13:02

(4 days till Christmas!)


So, as you've probably noticed I haven't posted in a fair few days..

If I'm honest, life got a bit in the way, and I had coursework and an exam to revise for so blogging, once again, got put on a shelf for a little while until I sorted it all out. But now ladies and gentlemen and everyone in between, I am back.

The Christmas holidays have begun, I'm coming home for Christmas, and I couldn't be happier. I've had a rough old time the last little while and being surrounded by family over Christmas is just what I need.

I can't wait to begin regular posts again! I've missed it so much. I really do apologise for my failure at uploading at least twice a day. As a sorry, I have 2 posts going up today (1 at 4pm and 1 at 5pm), and 2 going up tomorrow. Hope you are all having a wonderful December!

Love,

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe