Hopes for December (Blogmas 2015)

17:00


(20 days till Christmas!)

November has definitely been a challenging month. As I mentioned last month, October/November are two of my hardest months for school/uni. Unfortunately this month I had the added trouble of relationship drama as well as just suffering mentally being able to cope with everything that was piling up around me.

So far unfortunately that has spilled into December, and while I hope things will calm down once I go home for Christmas I'm not too sure it will.

This month my main aim is to make sure I'm happy and healthy over the Christmas holidays. I've been perpetually unwell this last couple of months due to stress, so some time off over Christmas will be amazing.

I'd also like to enjoy a stress-free Christmas day, surrounded by family. I can't wait!

My next goal for December is to try and start revision for exams, I'm definitely not going to leave all my revision to January if I can avoid it!

My last goal for December is to really make the most of Christmas and my birthday this year, because last year I feel like I blinked and it was over!

What are your goals for this month?

Love,

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Aw I am sad to hear that you have been having a rough time at the moment. Keep your chin up and don't blame yourself for how you feel. I hope you have a fablous Christmas x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you doll! Hope you have a lovely Christmas too <3 xx

      Delete

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe